• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

BREAKING NEWS: Vinatieri Going to Indy

Vortex

I heard 2.5 to 2.6 was what the Pats were offering.
I was listening to Weei when the story broke.
If he signed for 7.5 over 3 years isn't that the same thing? 3.5 up front money, but same dollars over the contract life. I think there is more to learn. Very upset as a Season ticket holder. Well I actually paid for my season tickets last night, cause Football was on my mind.:confused:

kickstand

very sad day for Pats fans everywhere. If you are truly an optimist, keep in mind the deal isn't finalized for a few days due to Adam changing agents. Maybe he'll change his mind and stay. In the immortal words of Lloyd Christmas, "so you're saying there's a chance!"

on a different note, if the Pats sign Vanderjerk, I'm putting my tickets up for sale. I don't want to fund that choke artist's checkbook.

JimG.

Staff member
And thus ends the dynasty.

Where would the Pats have been if Vinatieri hadn't made any of those clutch FG's?

Vortex

I think it will be Edinger. Younger and has made pressure kicks and 2 years ago he kicked in Chicago. Tough weather city. 75% on his carreer for field goals made. Not at the same level, but one of the best availible. Vanderjerk won't come here. Harrison will knock him out.

kickstand

Bob R said:
Vanderjerk won't come here. Harrison will knock him out.

WEEI just reported a friend of Harrison called him in Atlanta to let him know Adam's leaving and Vanderjerk is coming in for an interview. Harrison hung up on the guy as soon as he was told about the interview.

dmc

riverc0il said:
i read the subject and thought it was about car racing!! :lol:

Me too - I'm an IRL fan so I was a litle confused...

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Bob R said:
I think it will be Edinger. Younger and has made pressure kicks and 2 years ago he kicked in Chicago. Tough weather city. 75% on his carreer for field goals made. Not at the same level, but one of the best availible. Vanderjerk won't come here. Harrison will knock him out.
He kicked for Minnesota last year and did a very good job. He would still be a Viking but with a new owner and coach they decided to clean house and start over.

Paul

Vanderjerk went where all jerks go.

DalASS

Can't wait to watch the implosion as the sheer mass of the 4 biggest egos in the NFL create a black hole that swallows TexASS stadium.
Eagle_smiley.jpg