• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stoned Road 7-19

o3jeff

Wish I could of made the ride.

Why don't those rock look familiar to me, are they the same ones I've seen a hundred times on the stunt trail there?

bvibert

Staff member
Wish I could of made the ride.

Why don't those rock look familiar to me, are they the same ones I've seen a hundred times on the stunt trail there?

Yes, they were all on the stunt trail. The only one that you probably haven't seen is the one in the first picture of Woodcore, that's newly 'opened'. Steve's pictures are from the first rock that you have to get up on the rock and then down the ladder on the back side. Most of Woodcore's videos are from the second rock where you get up on the rock with an easy ladder and then have to make a turn to hit the ladder on the back side.

powhunter

i put my bike in the car. i can leave straight from work and be there by 5:45 if you have any interest.

Im kinda beat up from last nights ride...Forgot to mention I went OTB in that first little rocky DH....Maybe do the lower part of meriden which is about an hour and a half...

steveo

WoodCore

I hope someone got some pics of the hack job seat post fix!

Yup!

Nass_07190001.jpg

WoodCore

Even got Greg getting his skinny on......

Nass_07190002.jpg

Nicely done Greg!!! :beer:

Greg

Staff member
Skinny guys can get on skinnies when they got their skinny on.

Or something....

WoodCore

Skinny guys can get on skinnies when they got their skinny on.

Or something....

Whatever....You fockin' almost rolled that sheit end to end on the first pass... Not to shabby for the guy who hasn't been on his bike in the last decade...:beer: