• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

5,000!!!!!!!

skibum1321

It seems like everyone is hitting a milestone lately. Congrats to TB for hitting 5,000.

Someone needs a life ;).

thetrailboss

Staff member
Just need more snow and more time to enjoy it. Seriously thinking another double header this weekend: MRG and Stratton.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Folks, it's quality and not quantity that establishes credibility. I hope that I have done so. Some of our most infamous posters used to post a lot, and I hope that I am not a member of that crowd.

That said...Bob, I gotta come to Loon soon.

Greg

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
Folks, it's quality and not quantity that establishes credibility. I hope that I have done so. Some of our most infamous posters used to post a lot, and I hope that I am not a member of that crowd.

That said...Bob, I gotta come to Loon soon.
Quality, shmality. It's all about the post count! And you'll never catch me, trailboss... ;) :lol:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Greg said:
Quality, shmality. It's all about the post count! And you'll never catch me, trailboss... ;) :lol:

Not sure about that....I know that someone is going away this week to go skiing and someone is stuck working....I just don't have enough time or creativity to come up with some 1,700 odd posts in that time :wink:

Greg

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
Not sure about that....I know that someone is going away this week to go skiing and someone is stuck working....I just don't have enough time or creativity to come up with some 1,700 odd posts in that time :wink:
Never happen. In fact, you've been slacking the past few months. Back in January, the gap was only 1713. I've widened it to 1,746. I have nothing to worry about... ;)

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Greg said:

Don't know Greg, calculating from your respective join dates. TB has 238 posts per month, you have 120 posts per month. You better stop your slacking or he'll be beating you in no time! Oh, and both of you, get a life :)

Greg

Staff member
awf170 said:
Says the guy who averages over 300 per month over at k-zone...
BURNED!!!

And not only that......burned by a 17 year old! ;) :lol:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
awf170 said:
Says the guy who averages over 300 per month over at k-zone...

Ok, you got me Austin, and let's not forget my posts here as well as posts on my site. Good thing I decided to give my site a rest. It's a damn addiction I tell you, I can't stop!!!!:mad:

Greg

Staff member
skibum1321 said:
It seems like everyone is hitting a milestone lately.
Both RC and C-10 are also approaching milestones.