• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

broken pinkie toe

powbmps

Is this going to be your excuse to skip Highland :spin:?

tjf67

lol, didnt you blow your knee out doing this.....

I attribute that to good karma. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

NOPE I was just skiing along a caught an Edge. Was going like 5 mph. Was running the next week. Got a brace and went west. ACL replaced 7-01 along with some other work. Riding stationary bike now. WAA I hurt my toe. Pussy:dunce:

2knees

NOPE I was just skiing along a caught an Edge. Was going like 5 mph. Was running the next week. Got a brace and went west. ACL replaced 7-01 along with some other work. Riding stationary bike now. WAA I hurt my toe. Pussy:dunce:

well thank god you cleared that up. douche.

one side note though, it seems like whiteface is more interested in hiring ambassadors with trolling skills then skiing ability. 5mph? really?

tjf67

well thank god you cleared that up. douche.

one side note though, it seems like whiteface is more interested in hiring ambassadors with trolling skills then skiing ability. 5mph? really?
Oh snap!! The pain in your wittle toe seems to be clouding your wit. I am S.A. not ambassador. I would comp. You a ticket twiggy just to ski with you. It would be fun.

NYDrew

The average human breaks their pinky toe 4 times per week. The nerve is so shot you just don't feel it anymore. In other words, ignore it and life will go on as normal in a few days.

random fact I learned a few years ago.

2knees

Oh snap!! The pain in your wittle toe seems to be clouding your wit. I am S.A. not ambassador. I would comp. You a ticket twiggy just to ski with you. It would be fun.

Ski with you? Lol, not sure about fun, but certainly would be funny based on what I've seen. That was an entertaining vid of you attempting to ski bumps on andy's site. Butt no asswipe, you can direct your man crush on someone else.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My only broken bone so far... tape to toe next to it. I also had one of those boots that velcro on - the rigid sole kept it immobilized and made walking tolerable again.
This is what I would do. It won't heal right unless it's kept immobilized.

powbmps

This is what I would do. It won't heal right unless it's kept immobilized.

That's BS! Mine healed just fine.

crooked-toes-363x500.jpg

Greg

Staff member
Big mouth full of cheeseburger when that pic popped up. :puke:

campgottagopee

wtf do you do? not worth going to the doctor, pay a co-pay and have him tell me to stay off it.

anyone got any suggestions? a co-worker told me to tape it to the toe next to it.

can't believe no one has suggested this yet, but just drink your ass off...it really is that simple.:beer: