• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

how many are sick around here?

JimG.

Staff member
dmc said:
Stayed up until 4AM on both Friday and Saturday - highschool friends were in town....
Was on the hill at 10 Saturday, went to 2 parties then played drums until 12Midnight.. Then Rode from noon to 3:30 Sunday..

Felt like crap - but i rode.... :) missed hooking up with JimG for boots.. :(

I was waiting for you too...stayed til about 4:20 and had to go home. Great day Saturday! Not only was the skiing excellent, but my son David started attacking the bumps again, first time since he came back from the broken arm. We skiied Lower K/Xover/Clair's all day and we were ripping.

Looked for you yesterday, guess I never slowed up much to look hard enough though. Another great bump day, but I was toast by 4pm. Snow got really heavy at the end.

Fear not! I left the boots in my season locker. You can go get them when you can this week. I'll e-mail you the combo later.

dmc

JimG. said:
I was waiting for you too...stayed til about 4:20 and had to go home. Great day Saturday! Not only was the skiing excellent, but my son David started attacking the bumps again, first time since he came back from the broken arm. We skiied Lower K/Xover/Clair's all day and we were ripping.

Looked for you yesterday, guess I never slowed up much to look hard enough though. Another great bump day, but I was toast by 4pm. Snow got really heavy at the end.

Fear not! I left the boots in my season locker. You can go get them when you can this week. I'll e-mail you the combo later.

Alexa was looking for you at 4... Never saw you...
I'll hit you with a PM later this week...

NYDrew

Well, im getting better too. Short and long term memories appear to be back. (that was scary for a while, faces i've known for years with no name to go with them)

ctenidae

NYDrew said:
Well, im getting better too. Short and long term memories appear to be back. (that was scary for a while, faces i've known for years with no name to go with them)

That sounds like a normal Friday night for me.

Gald you're feeling better, though. Concussions are never fun.