• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I'll be making shark movies in two weeks

4aprice

sad to hear about the sawmill, those slices were HUGE back in the day :cry:

Don't quote me on the Sawmill being closed. While I believe it was I'm not 100% sure. There was also construction on-going at the site so it may not have been a permanent closing. I knew the boards much better in my youth. We probably shared bar space at The Chatterbox. I was bummed to see that gone. Just like Action Park, another New Jersey thrill gone.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

NYDrew

be careful, that shark might try to back out on you without looking the clam all up in your grill. If that happens just count your blessings that it doesn't skull "love" itself with a votive candle and then tell the police its all your fault.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Ah, well no shark sightings yet, but I did manage to see the so-called celebrity "Ronnie" from the TV show "Jersey Shore" get arrested the other morning. I was on my way to pick up some pastries and four cop cars had him boxed in on Central Avenue. I only found out later what was going on.

A relative told me that the in order to get into the store which is featured on the show, you have to sign a waiver and agree to conditions of behavior, just to BUY a cheap t-shirt. I don't think anyone wakes up down there until about 1 or 2pm.

Ah, ain't life a joy on the Jersey shore.:roll:

legalskier

Ah, ain't life a joy on the Jersey shore.

If you know where to look.

bilde

Black Phantom

Horror as Australian surfer, 31, dies after his leg was 'completely shredded' in vicious great white shark attack

A surfer died on an isolated Australian beach today after a ferocious attack by a great white shark.

Father-of-two Nicholas Edwards could be heard yelling 'Shark, shark!' as he battled to reach the safety of land after the attack.

Other surfers raced to his help, dragging him ashore through bloody waters, before they saw his shredded leg.

The 31-year-old miner, from Busselton, south of Perth, went into cardiac arrest as rescuers desperately tried to keep him alive.

For 20 minutes, they massaged his heart while waiting for ambulance officers and police to arrive, but the blood loss, according to one witness, was 'just terrible'.

The incident happened at South Point in Cowaramup Bay, Western Australia, one of the country's top surfing locations.

Mr Edwards was declared dead shortly after arriving at hospital.

'One of his legs had been completely shredded,' said one of the victim's would-be rescuers.

Local resident Bob Alder, who was one of the people who applied CPR to the injured man, said he had been checking the surf from the balcony of his home near South Point when he noticed half a surfboard floating without a rider.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...k-attack-dies-leg-shredded.html#ixzz0wtSwyYq9