• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Bike Build

o3jeff

Finally done(thanks to Suburban Sports!)
0042.JPG
[/IMG]

002.JPG
[/IMG]

I was running out of day light so I took the pics before I added the pedals and cut down the handle bars a bit since I could barely get it thru the doorways in house!

MR. evil

Looks sick!!!!!

Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow. Really like the brown!!!

o3jeff

Taking it out today for first real ride after work today other than cranking around the yard last night. One thing I did notice is that it is pretty light considering when I was buying parts I was looking at price and not weight. I will try an weigh it one of these days, thinking mid 20's.

o3jeff

How did she ride??

A real fun bike but I definitely need to get used to riding a hard tail again and getting my butt off the seat and pedal standing up over the rocky terrain and up hills. Down hills are real fun and can really pick up speed on the level smoother stuff.

Rode it at Case yesterday which probably wasn't the best place to try it out due to its real rocky terrain, but planning on taking it out to Nass this weekend to see how it does there.

Well worth it!

MR. evil

A real fun bike but I definitely need to get used to riding a hard tail again and getting my butt off the seat and pedal standing up over the rocky terrain and up hills. Down hills are real fun and can really pick up speed on the level smoother stuff.

Rode it at Case yesterday which probably wasn't the best place to try it out due to its real rocky terrain, but planning on taking it out to Nass this weekend to see how it does there.

Well worth it!

Sweet ride you got there Jeff! The color looks even nicer in person

Sorry for holding you up on the big climbs yesterday, the single speed was a very bad idea yesterday!!!!!!!!! I was very close to yaking on that intial climb to the top.

Great story from yesterdays ride: I somehow got way in front of Jeff on the blue trail and I was just cranking along through a really rocky section like it was nothing. started a small climb covered in roots that should be a breeze. Hit this small section of roots only about 3 inched high, went OTB. Got off to the side of the trail right bext to my OTB spot and Jeff finally catched up to me. He takes the same exact line, hits the same exact roots and goes OTB in the same exact spot.

o3jeff

Sweet ride you got there Jeff! The color looks even nicer in person

Sorry for holding you up on the big climbs yesterday, the single speed was a very bad idea yesterday!!!!!!!!! I was very close to yaking on that intial climb to the top.

Great story from yesterdays ride: I somehow got way in front of Jeff on the blue trail and I was just cranking along through a really rocky section like it was nothing. started a small climb covered in roots that should be a breeze. Hit this small section of roots only about 3 inched high, went OTB. Got off to the side of the trail right bext to my OTB spot and Jeff finally catched up to me. He takes the same exact line, hits the same exact roots and goes OTB in the same exact spot.

I blame it all on the bike manufacturer, we're too good for gaper moves like that!

mondeo

Well worth it!
I don't want to hear you complain about how rocky Case is being an issue with a hard tail.

MR. evil

I don't want to hear you complain about how rocky Case is being an issue with a hard tail.

He was crying like a baby about the rocks the whole ride

FYI Trev and I are riding Millers Pond tomorrow at 8:30 am xstuntry style. Join us if you want to finally complete the whole ride or break another fork.

mondeo

He was crying like a baby about the rocks the whole ride

FYI Trev and I are riding Millers Pond tomorrow at 8:30 am xstuntry style. Join us if you want to finally complete the whole ride or break another fork.
And if I can drag myself out of bed that early...