• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WH Rez - 8/2/10

bvibert

Staff member
Rode with the BSS tonight at the Rez, 3 busted chains (the same one twice, mine), 3 or 4 flats, a screwed up cassette or two, and possibly a messed up derailleur. Other than that it was a fun ride and good company. Most of us went over to Murphy and Scarletti's afterward for some cheap beer and good pizza. A good way to wrap up the ride for sure!

I'm guessing I rode around 11 miles, my GPS said more, but it lies. Other people had more, but they doubled back several times when I didn't really, so I'm sticking with 11. We got out with very very little light to spare after all the mechanicals...

Last edited:

WoodCore

Great ride despite all the mechanicals, I ended up with a little over 12 miles. Enjoyed the company this evening and honestly there's really not much that's better than cold beer, chicken wings and pizza after a ride. Good times!!

powhunter

At least the seatpost held up Bri!! Sucks about the mechanicals, but sounds like the Apres made up for it!!

Steveo