Shaq to Beantown? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Items for Sale
    Think it, at least, is going to have the potential to be great. For one thing, Shaq can literally count on one hand the players(with teams played with) that want to move without the ball...and once the pass out to the 3pt line was made = 100% a shot from there insued. Shaq can see the forest from the trees....dish it out, and then either Pierce, Allen, Rondo can zip it back in to the center(Shaq) to dunk. No longer should they feel obligated to shoot the 3pointer if covered = Should be interesting....
    $.01

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsville Brooklyn View Post

"I like homemade food. I just do."

Shaq the "Hacker"?

Sounds sketchy to me.

NBA star Shaquille O'Neal sued for computer hacking, framing former employee

NEWSCORE - (Report) - NBA veteran Shaquille O'Neal faces allegations that he hacked into a computer and destroyed email evidence in an attempt to frame a former employee, RadarOnline reported Wednesday.

Shawn Darling, who worked as a personal IT guy for O'Neal from 2007-2009, filed suit against the NBA star for "intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and civil R.I.C.O. [a racketeering charge] on Aug. 3 in Miami-Dade County, Florida, the report said.

Darling claims that O'Neal hacked into his voicemails and those belonging to an alleged mistress, Vanessa Lopez.

Lopez has filed a separate lawsuit against O'Neal.

The suit also claims that O'Neal used law enforcement contacts to frame Darling for a criminal offense and destroy evidence he held relating to Shaq's alleged extramarital affairs.

Darling alleges that "O'Neal, along with his houseboy Joe Caballero, disposed of [Darling's] computer in the lake behind O'Neal's house and gave him cash to buy another replacement I-Mac."

Darling has an extensive criminal record, the report said.

Thread Information