• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Very Slow

Greg

Staff member
Ticket submitted.

Greg

Staff member
Still some stability issues much of this week. The site will be moved to a new semi-dedicated server overnight tonight, at 2 am.

Greg

Staff member
The site was successfully moved and seems to be loading fine. Please keep me posted on any performance issues, no matter how minor.

Greg

Staff member
Well, the move was somewhat of a nightmare over the weekend, due to some configuration changes. We're actually back on the old server, for now. I think most of the config issues have been worked out, so we may move it back to the new server at some point.

Sky

I had some access issues over the weekend. Previously, I had to "search" for AZ, clicked on the link specific tot he forums, and got in. Yesterday (again from home) I could not get in at all. I'm certainly willing to consider it's my PC (and its firewall config)...but I could access all my other favorites (shadup Dozer).

Since you asked for "anything"...I thought I'd post.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
It's gotten better, but I think it's still slower then it was a month or two ago. I think it may have to do with the change of the color scheme. :lol:

Sky

re: color scheme....here's a funny one...when I saw the original post, and the repsonses....I thought it was about ...like...slow days with the death of the ski season and all.