• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass RAW - 8/4/10

bvibert

Staff member
Met up with Woodcore, rueler, their buddy John, and rueler's buddy bill for a ride at Nass tonight after work. We had a nice loop, but it was fairly warm and humid. I had another slightly off night. My legs felt better than last night, but I just didn't seem to have any speed. I was riding cleanly for the most part, just couldn't seem to keep pedaling at any kind of decent pace. I did feel decent on a few of the hills though. Still a fun ride and good company regardless.

We hit up Jug>original Jug (apparently the chicken wire bridge trail is the original jug trail), Scoville twisties>logging re-route>Truck trail>Ledges>Waterfall by-pass>Waterfall DH>Heart thumper>Blue trail>Baba's bridge>High road>2 bears>Stony hill rd>Cemetery twisties>end

At 9.5 miles, today's ride puts me at just 1 mile shy of my season total last year. Pretty stoked about that!

Last edited:

BackLoafRiver

Grats on the mileage guy! And just think, August just started. :spin: Glad to hear you had a nice ride.

Last edited: