• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

lil fatter all mountain

gorgonzola

thanks, although i'm partial to the wood core (probably more of a romantic notion than actual science, performance or feel!) i'll check out the crimsons ... i think the volkls are a little stifffer than i want from what i understand. my heads have 2 sheets of metal and you really have to stay on 'em. my twins had a layer of of carbon to stiffen them up and were alot of fun but seem to have lost their "pop" after a few seasons.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
thanks for all the input guys! greg i love the pricepoint but the 94 is on the fatter end of what i'm looking for. roots jet fuels seem to fit the bill a little better, i'd really like more feed back on the dynastar sultan and mythic rider if anyone has any beta......
maybe you should look at the hellcat. I demo'd that at blue two years ago and it wasn't that bad considering it was on night time boilerplate