• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bradbury 8/5

BackLoafRiver

Got out with my buddy Jeff this afternoon for a quick ride at Bradbury. We didn't have a ton of time...about 1 hour 45 so I had to get creative with our loop.

He just bought his first "real" MTB, a Gary Fisher Tassajara leftover from last year. Nice bike. In addition to getting used to nice brakes and more travel in his front fork, he went clipless for the first time.

We did an "easyish" loop...Link -> Knights Woods -> (some new track that is unnamed) -> Link -> Ginn (only a small section)-> Fox West -> Lanzo -> Batcave -> Fox East -> Done.

Fox East is quickly becoming my favorite trail at the park. Ragan and Ginn are wonderful but they have made some great improvements (addition of 2 new bridges and some "relocating" of rocks that just make Fox fun to rip.

I was pretty glad the ride came to a close when it did. It was a sweat-fest. Super high humidity..probably top 3 days this summer and we were soaked after the first 20 minutes. Still got slightly over 7 miles in.

BackLoafRiver

I saw the email. If I hadn't JUST moved to Topsham today I would be there in the A.M. Suck. Hey, if you are interested in riding Bradbury, let me know... I am now just 10 minutes from there :)