• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This chick quits with style

WakeboardMom

I'm guessing the issue is figuring out who did it and if there's enough evidence that they figured they'd get a conviction. The FA really didn't help his cause by overshadowing her acts by showing her up in the disruption category. Last story I read, they hadn't ID'd her yet. Had the FA kept his cool (and her actions were as reported, a lot of the description seems to have come from the FA,) cops should've been waiting outside the jetway for her.

One of the reports on GMA this morning said that other passengers are now claiming she wasn't as much of a d-bag as has been previously reported. I'm guessing there are a bunch of conflicting stories out there.

legalskier

One of the reports on GMA this morning said that other passengers are now claiming she wasn't as much of a d-bag as has been previously reported. I'm guessing there are a bunch of conflicting stories out there.

I wonder what the other crew will say; they've probably all given statements by now. It doesn't help him that he's admitted that he dreamed of deploying the chute for 20 years.

JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater says he had dreamed about someday deploying an emergency chute, but never thought he would. Slater told The New York Times on Wednesday, "For 20 years, I thought about it. But you never think you're going to do it."
http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/...+flight+attendant+dreamed+of+deploying+chute+

dmc

I wonder what the other crew will say; they've probably all given statements by now. It doesn't help him that he's admitted that he dreamed of deploying the chute for 20 years.

JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater says he had dreamed about someday deploying an emergency chute, but never thought he would. Slater told The New York Times on Wednesday, "For 20 years, I thought about it. But you never think you're going to do it."
http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/...+flight+attendant+dreamed+of+deploying+chute+

I've always wanted to do it too... Especially when I'm in the back of the plane and things are going slow... :) And the thought crosses my mind when I sit at an exit row too... :)

legalskier

I've always wanted to do it too... Especially when I'm in the back of the plane and things are going slow... :) And the thought crosses my mind when I sit at an exit row too... :)

Speaking of which, have you ever tried the big air bag at Windham?

large_BagBoarder01.jpg

dmc

Speaking of which, have you ever tried the big air bag at Windham?

large_BagBoarder01.jpg

No - Looks like fun... They had one indoors in Dubai but you needed a helmet to try it.. I didn't unpack my helmet foran hour of indoor desert riding... :)

Maybe next time!