• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WH Rez - 8/18/10

bvibert

Staff member
Rode with Woodcore, a couple of his friends and about 65 other people tonight at the rez. With so many people in the group the pace was understandably slow, making for a less than optimal ride for me. On the plus side one of the guys in the group, Al, showed Woodcore and I a fairly new section of trail that should help add on some extra length and variety to our typical loop. We ended up with about 11.71 miles in around 2 hours total time.

Afterward we headed to Murphy and Scarletti's for some pizza and beer which is starting to become a weekly thing for me, and I'm just fine with that!

WoodCore

Definitely liked that new piece of single track for sure, gonna try rolling it in the opposite direction next time as that makes more sense to me. Might even be up for checking out that other piece of trail that Al mentioned.....pretty sure I can find it but after he started talking about it all I heard was "technical" LOL!

As always enjoyed the post ride at Murphy's and Scarletti's... Good company, great brick oven pizza and cold cheap beer (Harpoon IPA tonight)... how can you go wrong? Will be putting this ride on my calendar at least once a week till the end of the season!

:beer: