can you and if so, how do you post pics to your gallery from a mobile device? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    You should be able to set your mobile device's browser to desktop rather than mobile, that should get you the full version.
    Lookie there, it works! Thanks.
    Brian

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Neat! I wasn't able to upload from my phone. What kind of mobile device are you using?

If you have the url of the .jpg (I'm not sure if it's shown in the mobile version or not. Anyway, if you have the url just put [img][/img] around it in your post, like this:

[img]http://forums.alpinezone.com/gallery/data/1127/medium/IMG-20100901-00210.jpg[/img]

And you get this:

I am using the new BB Torch. I am enjoying it....I had an older BB Pearl and the new one is a much better internet browsing experience.

I think it might be easier to just add this: [img][/img] manually, as Brian suggests than to change the browser preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    I am using the new BB Torch. I am enjoying it....I had an older BB Pearl and the new one is a much better internet browsing experience.

I think it might be easier to just add this: [img][/img] manually, as Brian suggests than to change the browser preferences.
    Cool! Could you post a new thread about it in the misc forum? I'm on a 9700 running OS 5.0. I'd love to hear about the touchscreen/keyboard combo...and OS 6.

Thread Information