• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

STP: Swix Tuning Kit

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Seems like a good starter package for someone who wants to start doing their own tunes this season.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,1869T_Swix-Ultimate-Alpine-Ski-Tuning-Kit.html

erez

The all-in-one Swix Deluxe ski tuning kit has everything you need to tune your own skis in the convenience of your own home, including ski vice, file holder with file, waxing iron, wax, plexi scraper and brush. Includes tuning guide pamphlet
Waxing iron:
Dimensions: 6-¾x4-¼x4”
Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
Material: Composite, metal
Performance vise:
Dimensions: 9-½x4x1”
Weight: 2 lb.
Material: Steel, aluminum, rubber
Clamp:
Dimensions: 4-½x2x¾”
Weight: 10 oz.
Material: Steel, aluminum
File holder with file:
Dimensions: 2-½x3-¼x2”
Weight: 2.2 oz.
Material: Composite holder, metal file
Brush:
Dimensions: 2-½x3-½x1-½”
Weight: 3.2 oz.
Material: Wood
Plexi wax scraper:
<li style="">Dimensions: 2x5x¼” Weight: 1.2 oz.
Material: Composite
Universal GlideWax:
Dimensions: 6x2-½x1-½”
Weight: 8 oz.
Material: Wax

Glenn

Did you see the one in the tramdock e-mail this morning? I wonder what that'll go for. It has everything...including the bench!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I've seen that one up before. Yeah, it's pricey. I did think about it once...that lasted a whole 15 seconds.

Glenn

wow! That's a pricey setup. With my iron, wax, files and table....I think I'm into it for $50-$75. tree-fitty is a lot of coin.