• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread...9/3 - 9/6

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Thinking about upgrading my WP to 3.0.1. Currently several releases behind so I am expecting much fun with various plugins and design issues. Full backup currently in progress! :eek:
Ahhh. Well, that was easier than I had hoped considering I was on 2.1 or 2.2 or something like that. :roll: :-o Only lost one plugin but it was my menubar plugin which is a vital navigation tool. They must have changed the tag code to call the menubar into the page. Time to go digging for a code change with the latest version of the plugin. Let the fun begin!

:spin:

bvibert

Staff member
I decided to extend my weekend into today. I hope work isn't too upset by that decision... :D

o3jeff

Today - work till 1, then stock up on milk and bread for the hurricane

Saturday - maybe early bike ride it we don't get a lot of rain tonight and then ?? Evening meet up with friend that's in from out of town

Sunday- early am bike ride, Wedding in the afternoon in Mystic

Monday - a whole lot of nothing probably

I actually accomplished all of that.

2knees

I decided to extend my weekend into today. I hope work isn't too upset by that decision... :D

i was seriously debating that same move last night but it seemed like it would be waaaay to obvious.

We went cabining in Stonington with some neighbors. 72 hours of drinking, burning stuff and eating lots of grilled meat products. I'm goin on the wagon for a while.

bvibert

Staff member
i was seriously debating that same move last night but it seemed like it would be waaaay to obvious.

We went cabining in Stonington with some neighbors. 72 hours of drinking, burning stuff and eating lots of grilled meat products. I'm goin on the wagon for a while.

Obvious smobvious, I gave up worrying about taking obvious vacation days a long time ago. :lol: I'm sure they think I'm really sick when I call in on snow days too.... :lol:

I hope they don't read this forum... :eek:

MR. evil

72 hours of drinking, burning stuff and eating lots of grilled meat products. I'm goin on the wagon for a while.

I take it that means you are giving up grilled meat for a while?