• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Reminder for all mass drivers

AMAC2233

Thank you for posting that video. It completely changed my outlook on distracted driving.

Black Phantom

Nice!

I'm still hot cause some wench almost went straight through about 8 kids in the crosswalk this morning. if it wasnt for her abs, she would've locked them up and probably nailed a few kids. she was still holding the crackberry in her left hand when i walked up to her window to ask her what the f^&k she was thinking.

This is not very uncommon. Distracted driving is far too pervasive. This example isn't any better...

Mom Picking Up Kid At School Arrested For DUI

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Lake Mary mother was behind bars Wednesday morning after she was arrested on DUI charges outside an elementary school.

Police say 43-year-old Renee Godby was picking her child Tuesday afternoon outside Lake Mary Elementary School when she crashed into another driver.

Officers say it was obvious the mother was intoxicated. Luckily, no children or any other parents were hurt.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24921835/detail.html

WakeboardMom

Meh. Typical woman driver. Men have no problem texting while driving.
troll.gif

It's biological fact that women have smaller brains than men. I yield to men's superiority in many things, particularly this.

I have no doubt that men would have no problem texting/eating a big mac/yelling at the sports announcer on the radio/swearing at other drivers/drinking a coffee/deciding on their survivor pool picks all while driving. Men tend to demonstrate superhuman abilities and men as a rule are generally larger than life.

(I would say that, in general, women are good at drinking wine, watching TV, shopping online and IM'ing...all at the same time.)

; )

bvibert

Staff member
It's biological fact that women have smaller brains than men. I yield to men's superiority in many things, particularly this.

I have no doubt that men would have no problem texting/eating a big mac/yelling at the sports announcer on the radio/swearing at other drivers/drinking a coffee/deciding on their survivor pool picks all while driving. Men tend to demonstrate superhuman abilities and men as a rule are generally larger than life.

(I would say that, in general, women are good at drinking wine, watching TV, shopping online and IM'ing...all at the same time.)

; )

Plus girls have cooties.

2knees

This is not very uncommon. Distracted driving is far too pervasive. This example isn't any better...

Mom Picking Up Kid At School Arrested For DUI

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Lake Mary mother was behind bars Wednesday morning after she was arrested on DUI charges outside an elementary school.

Police say 43-year-old Renee Godby was picking her child Tuesday afternoon outside Lake Mary Elementary School when she crashed into another driver.

Officers say it was obvious the mother was intoxicated. Luckily, no children or any other parents were hurt.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24921835/detail.html

I read about that on cnn this morning. her poor kid is gonna be tortured in school from here on out.

what an idiot.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I read about that on cnn this morning. her poor kid is gonna be tortured in school from here on out.

what an idiot.

Indeed the kid will suffer. No parent, I repeat no parent is ever gonna let their kid in the same car as that mother. And they are probably gonna think twice about letting their kid go over to the house for a play-date. The kid's social life is going down the drain.

Sounds like the woman needs some serious help.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Just so folks are aware, in VT if you have kids in the car you can receive a DWI when well under the legal BAC limit.

A friend of mine in Stowe had this happen. She had one glass of wine with a friend, picked up her daughter from a sitter, blew under .03. She was given a DWI, which is less severe than DUI up there and lost her license for 90 days.

Geoff

Indeed the kid will suffer. No parent, I repeat no parent is ever gonna let their kid in the same car as that mother. And they are probably gonna think twice about letting their kid go over to the house for a play-date. The kid's social life is going down the drain.

Until everybody in the neighborhood learns that mom will buy alcohol for them.