• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Kingdom Trails - Labor Day Weekend 2010

WoodCore

Great weekend pedaling the kingdom trails..... Logged some 60+ miles over 4 days. :smile::smile::smile: Anyway things are a bit crazy at work right now for a full trip report but here's a video from one of my fellow riders to wet your appetite.....

BackLoafRiver

Great vid. Was that on the Burke side? I hope you had a great weekend. 60+ miles sounds like it!! How'd you like Millstone?

WoodCore

Great vid. Was that on the Burke side? I hope you had a great weekend. 60+ miles sounds like it!! How'd you like Millstone?

Video was filmed on the Burnham Down trail which is a new this year and connects the Burke Mtn trails with E. Burke and the Darling Hill network so yeah I would consider it a mountain trail. Either way it's a fun rip! Tons of bridges and flow!!!!

BackLoafRiver

Video was filmed on the Burnham Down trail which is a new this year and connects the Burke Mtn trails with E. Burke and the Darling Hill network so yeah I would consider it a mountain trail. Either way it's a fun rip! Tons of bridges and flow!!!!

No idea how I didn't get it last time I was there. Sounds like a "must ride".