• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Brettski hits 1k

Brettski

Website
weblogs.sqlteam.com
Yeah, the bronze pass....with 5 of us, I could extend the number of days skiing each year so I don't have to scrounge around for lift deals

Also, I've scrapped the idea of starting a ski club down here for families of my kid's schools...there are just not enough families who ski...

And as anyone with a family can tell you, skiing is a lifestyle, and I probably would get frustrated with guiding newbies along.

I did my time for the last 4 years to where the kids know what they have to do.....

I wouldn't have the patients anymore to explain, help gear up, show them where the restrooms are before they gear up, get the tickets...then finally get on the snow at 11:00...

FIRST CHAIR UP!

Actually my son and I got the last chair up at loon on the last day of our trip....there's something about being the last person on the hill and having no one behind you

Is it winter yet?

Vortex

Congrats Brettski, Well stated point and getting people out. How hard is it to drag people out to have fun?...too hard! I would get the pass. You will go more and then you life fits into your lifestyle.