• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass 9/11 afternoon

yesmandroc

Rolled out at 2:30 with Bvibert, Djembe and Woodcore. Woodcore had already ridden like 600 miles in the hour before we got there but joined us for another 5 or 6 miles.

We did Cemetery- 2 Bears- Kitchen Bypass- Kitchen Cutover- Staircase Bypass- Stunt Trail- Wasteland Climb-Kitchen Bypass-Cemetery. 8 miles and change.

Nothing new to report: everything's rolling great! Woodcore as usual was a machine. Bvibert and Djembe continue to kick ass and take names. I really have to up my game to hang with these guys!

bvibert

Staff member
Nice ride for sure, my legs sure were feeling it by the time we were done though! When I got home I didn't even want to get out of my car, I just sat there for a few minutes... :eek:

The dust coming down the kitchen by pass was a bit rough though I had trouble seeing if I got too close to you guys!

WoodCore

Great riding with you guys!! Been too long since I pedaled with DJB and YesMdroc so it was sweet to hit the trails with both of you and and always a pleasure riding with Bvibert!

Being as it was such a nice day and due to some time constraints decided to hit the trails a bit early to log some miles. I left Lamson's Corner about 45 minutes before you gents showed up and rode: Jug>Hinman>Old Ball Bag>Orchard>Pelican>Scoville>4 Way>Truck Trail>B-Street (complete with Brian's Rock)>4 way>DH>BS Bridge and back to the lot for around 2:30 to meet up with you guys.

Love the route we took out of Lamson's: Cemetery>High Road>2 Bears>Stony Hill Road>Kitchen Bypass>Kitchen>Staircase Bypass all of which is riding super nice. Wish I could have spent some more time with you guys over on the Stone east stuff regardless had to scoot! Pedaled up out of Stone Road on the Wasteland>Surveyors>Fat Kid>Fire Road. All said and done logged 14.2 miles, 1962 feet of climbing and averaged a respectable 6.1 mph average. Even managed to crash climbing up the wasteland and mangle my left elbow and bend my rear rotor. Quality stuff but seeing as no one saw it didn't happen! :cool:

Last edited: