• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Jackets

bvibert

Staff member
IMAG0597.jpg
[/IMG]

Starting from the right is the side pocket, pit zip, then the zippered pocket that goes across the back of the jacket. Can fit a lot of snacks in it but will crush them on the lift.

Their description just called it a "Full Back Pocket - For Extra Storage", but they don't suggest what you might story in there??

kickstand

Cloudveil has the RPK for $100 on their website along with a bunch of other winter stuff on clearance.
http://www.cloudveil.com/

That stuff went fast. I got an email about this 2 weeks ago. Within a day, all of the softshells (can't remember the name, but $40 for a $160 coat) were gone. I should have pulled the trigger when I had the chance. Saw something on Cloudveil's Facebook page yesterday, too. Looks like they may have restocked briefly. All of the items appeared available, but when you tried to add them to your cart, a message saying "not enough quantity" (I wanted 1...) or "none available" came up.

BackLoafRiver

That stuff went fast. I got an email about this 2 weeks ago. Within a day, all of the softshells (can't remember the name, but $40 for a $160 coat) were gone. I should have pulled the trigger when I had the chance. Saw something on Cloudveil's Facebook page yesterday, too. Looks like they may have restocked briefly. All of the items appeared available, but when you tried to add them to your cart, a message saying "not enough quantity" (I wanted 1...) or "none available" came up.

Same problem. It went faster than I could click. I wanted a pair of RPK pants and a softshell....gone quick.

o3jeff

I saw the Facebook post yesterday and that's when I bought one of the lighter jackets(the grid or something like that) in a medium and they did have the RPK in blue too cause I had it in my cart but took it out...... Went on today and they have about 3 things left in a medium.

wa-loaf

Levelninesports has a lot of cloudveil at pretty good prices.