• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Scroon Lake Loop

Npage148

IVe ridden around scroon lake. IT is all paved, but when i did it like 3 years ago they were replacing a bridge on the northside of the lake and i had to take a longer detour, but im sure that is fixed. It is a nice ride with good views and about 26 miles. The west side of the lake is boardered by RT 9 but there is a nice huge shoulder and the east side is a nice seneic rural road. Rolling hills too

highpeaksdrifter

Npage148 said:
IVe ridden around scroon lake. IT is all paved, but when i did it like 3 years ago they were replacing a bridge on the northside of the lake and i had to take a longer detour, but im sure that is fixed. It is a nice ride with good views and about 26 miles. The west side of the lake is boardered by RT 9 but there is a nice huge shoulder and the east side is a nice seneic rural road. Rolling hills too

Thank you, that's all good info to know.