• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burlington/Nassagegon 2010-09-21

WoodCore

Nice rip with Bvibert after work today! Managed to roll around 8.5 miles of mostly flat but pretty damn twisty trails at a pretty fast pace with minimal breaks. Basically just pedal, pedal, pedal and pedal some more. Started just before 5:45 and rode until around 7:30 with light assistance which was pretty cool under the full moon. I was having some issues with my rear brake needing a bleed so didn't roll anything to crazy regardless great to get out and ride!!! :cool:

bvibert

Staff member
Great ride indeed. It was kinda cool to roll the Scoville twisties backwards for the first time in a while and then to come back through just a little while later and hit them in the dark. It's amazing how much a trail can change when you take away the light.

A personal achievement for me last night was to nail the jug bridges in reverse. Way easier than going the traditional direction, but still pretty damn cool for me. 8)