• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The weekend thread 9-24-9/26

dmc

just found out Sam Bush is stting in with Levon tonight... COOL!

Warp Daddy

Thanks! It's not a juried show so anyone could enter anything they wanted, as long as they pay the entrance fee. Still, it's a step in the right direction. :D Now if only the pictures would sell so I could recoup some costs...

As for the women's party...I know you guys have imaginations: use them. You probably wouldn't be too far off track this time. ;)

Hey that's GREAT news -- Way to go !!! Hope you achieve 'a following " or perhaps a Patron of the Arts picks up on your work --

darent

worked in the am and went geocaching in the afternoon, found my the last two caches on nantucket, now it is time to set some of my own

MommaBear

My weekend holds a lot of fall tasks and dinner with family on Sunday. Pretty normal, and not so exciting.

Beats mine. Work, work and more work. At least there is my son's baseball game late afternoon today...that will get me away from the computer for a bit.

Glenn

Installed a new toilet fill valve, hung a new light fixture, ran wiring for a new switch and another light fixture, trimmed out all the windows downstairs and built a mantle above the hearth with my wife.

We still managed to sneak off to Mt. Snow to check out the Wine and Harvest fest...and took a ride on the chair to the summit. Got some incredible pics Saturday afternoon.

ctenidae

Drank beer in Manhattan all day Saturday, went fishing all day Sunday.
Caught a buzz Saturday, caught nothing Sunday.

All in all, I'll call the weekend a win.

bvibert

Staff member
Drank beer in Manhattan all day Saturday, went fishing all day Sunday.
Caught a buzz Saturday, caught nothing Sunday.

All in all, I'll call the weekend a win.

No drinking while fishing? I thought that was the main reason most people went??

bvibert

Staff member
Wrong kind of fishing buddy on Sunday. Had to be serious and businessy, make a good impression and such. Worst kind of fishing.

That doesn't sound like a lot of fun, I hope it went well and was worth it!