• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

"Frozen" Review

skiNEwhere

So after waiting 7 anxious months, this movie finally came out on DVD

Directed by Adam Green, this star plays out the "what if" scenario if you got forgotten on a chairlift.

Considering the actors were a "B" list, the acting wasn't bad, notably Emma Green. Some of the other actors make what are supposed to be dramatic scenes funny due to their acting abilty, but others really capture the despair that the actors are in.

As may be expected of a movie of this type, there is a fair share of dialogue, it could have been beter if it were directed by, say, Quentin Tarentino, but this movie should satisfy skiers and boarders alike, it'll defintley make you think twice about catching that last chair of the day.

Due to a somewhat anti-climatic ending, and the amount of dialogue, I can't give it 5 starts, but as a die hard skier it was fun to watch

3.5/5 stars

bvibert

Staff member
That's a better review than I thought it'd get. I may have to check it out...

Thanks