• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread...10/1 - 10/3

gmcunni

what's going on?

Friday - waking up and wondering what happened to September, hopefully some beer drinking later in the day.
Saturday - hitting the Sundown/Suburban RailJam and checking out prices on new boots, maybe catch the movie. Then pumpkin picking (trade with wife on "fun" things to do)
Sunday - yardwork

bvibert

Staff member
Firday - Soccer (hopefully its not raining)
Saturday - Soccer in the morning, then getting rid of the kids for the night. Not sure what we're gonna do after that...
Sunday - Possibly a morning MTB ride with my wife, then get the kids.

HD333

Fri - Work, evening soccer practice. Movie and wine with the wife when kids go to bed

Sat - AM soccer game. Then head up to NH. Take a hike with kids/wife/dog then out to dinner with family and bro in laws family @ Corner House Pub! Kill a few beers with the adults when kids crash

Sun - Pull the boat and sea doo out (always a sad day). Dismantle the dock. Get back home by 5:00 for my neices b-day party. Hit the sack early so I can stay up late on Monday to watch the Pats squish the fish.

dmc

probably spending time cleaning up after the storm..

BackLoafRiver

Friday - Football game (in theory). Praying for a washout with the rain so I don't have to go.

Saturday - In theory heading to KT. The weather has taken a turn for the worse. Might have to postpone. I'd love to add another 15 - 18 miles on my season.

Sunday - Leaf Peeping with the GF, Gym or MTB at Bradbury.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Friday - run around day: preschool in the AM, rush back for my daughter's bus to Kindergarten, grocery shopping and then hopefully get some homework done while B and the kids are at soccer practice

Saturday - soccer in the AM and something special in the PM for my birthday :D

Sunday - maybe MTB ride in the AM, homework in the PM

JerseyJoey

Are you getting pounded on with rain?

Just heavy winds here and a canopy of dark gray sky.

Tornado.JPG

4aprice

Sun - Pull the boat and sea doo out (always a sad day)

Yup. Hoping to do the same thing tomorrow. Want to get it packed and stored by the Oct 15th.

For me:

Fri Football game Friday (MKHS v Roxbury)
Sat: Take daughter to East Stroudsburg University for a tour. Maybe stop by Camelback and The Loft to check somethings out. (I want a new helmet)
Sun: Road Trip to York College Pa to see school and visit wifes niece. My daughter will most likely stay north but wants to look at the school. Her #1 choice so far is Castleton State College in Vermont. She has a visit scheduled for Nov 20th. Looks like my first day on snow could be Nov 21st.8)

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

deadheadskier

Staff member
Going back to my High School in VT for homecoming weekend and check out the Football game. Hard to believe 20 years ago I was a freshman sitting on the bench for that team. :lol: