• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Millstone Quarry, Barre VT, 9/16/10

Trev

Greg

Staff member
Welcome back Trev.

powbmps

That is some sweet looking terrain. Are you planning on getting back up there before winter?

Trev

That is some sweet looking terrain. Are you planning on getting back up there before winter?

Depending on when winter hits up there, yes. I should be up there this month, if not it will be early Nov.

Your asking... you want to bike up there ??

powbmps

Depending on when winter hits up there, yes. I should be up there this month, if not it will be early Nov.

Your asking... you want to bike up there ??

I've been wanting to check that place out. Let me know when you're going back up.

Trev

Can you swim there in summer? If you do not wanna do all the tricks are there easy ways around them. How long is the long way?

Oh my.. Umm.. yea those 'stunts' are really located on the downhill 'one way' trail system area. And this is a small portion of the riding area.

I was there earlier this summer, for a 4 hour tour, and we hit a couple of small log rides (all optional)... and maybe a wooden bridge or three. But no 'stuntz' per say.

There are tons of options and many miles.

Swimming, I do believe is prohibited (if caught heh).