• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Male/Female Poll

Are you a male or a female?

• Male

Votes: 66 83.5%
  • Female

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters

teachski

Website
teachski.com
How many females, as compared to males are there on this board? Another member asked a similar question in another post. Data from an older demographics survey were given, but I think that has changed, I think there are less. Here is a new poll.

Greg

Staff member
Gonna move to Misc.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
riverc0il said:
I should have figured Marc would beat me to the punch line on that obvious follow up question. I voted male, just for the record.:)

Amazing how well some people know me without having actually met me. :)

I'm disappointed I didn't get to meet you at the end of the day of the Cannon outting.

....then again, I enjoyed that mountain to the last chair of the day, so with that in mind I wasn't that disappointed...

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Marc, not meeting you at the Cannon Outting was the digest disappointment of the entire day. Second only to being notified that I would not need a route canal operation. :D There will be plenty of days next year, my man!

bvibert

Staff member
So we've got five female votes, but only two who actually dared to speak up in the thread??

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
OldsnowboarderME said:
If you think women who have a passion for skiing are rare ...women snowboarders over 50 or even 40 ... my dream girl for sure ...
word! welcome to the forums. your signature is very similar to one of my favorite sayings, "Just because you could, doesn't mean you should."