• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Foliage Photo Contest

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
How about an AZ photo contest? We have some of the best foliage in the US. We drive by it every day, bike and hike through it. Sometimes it's right in our own back yard. And nearly everyone has a digital camera. I'll even be willing to pitch in the prize - a 2010-11 ticket voucher to Middlebury. We'll close the entries on November 1st and then I'll setup a poll for a week to vote. Pictures must have been taken this fall, Sept-Oct 2010. Go for it!

Geoff

Nice shot! I don't remember such high mountains in the greater New Bedford metropolitan area.

Yeah. Mount Linguica in the Portuguese Alps. Don't I wish....

Here in the flatlands, the maples in my yard are just barely starting to turn. I can still buy local corn and tomatoes.

skidmarks

I will gladly share photos, but I don't need to be a part of a contest. I don't want to intimidate anyone. ;)

Ha Ha

PS: I'm intimidated....

Fall Bike Ride
October2010_3929.jpg

Last edited:

skijay

Not the best picture quality but this was from September 26th when up in the Berkshires (Mt Greylock).

Last edited:

jaywbigred

We have more shots from this outing taken with a better camera, but this shot I took with my fiancée's Blackberry will have to do for now.

picture.php

noski

Early Foliage

9/25/10- Not from a bicycle, but from the back of a motorcycle. Early Fall foliage Rt 100B, Moretown (Mad River Valley) VT. It was a stunning ride thru NH to Rangely, ME.

2010Fall.jpg