• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Post if You Don't Do Facebook

dmc

Somebody said to me today that "I don't use Facebook" is the new "I don't watch TV"...

smug... :)

Geoff

Out of a box or homemade?

"Microwave" is most appropriate for Marconi & cheese :)

Both are just fine by me. Box mac & cheese is great post-drunken bar crawl food. Homemade that's been baked with lots of crunchy bread crumb layer on top is great, too.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

Both are just fine by me. Box mac & cheese is great post-drunken bar crawl food. Homemade that's been baked with lots of crunchy bread crumb layer on top is great, too.

I don't do facebook but I do Mac and cheese. I like making fresh pasta, adding a drop of butter and a touch of milk and then just sprinkling on a little Cabot Cheddar Shake. Stir and eat. Mmn, Yum...

WakeboardMom

Just remember to add the liquid if you're doing "Easy Mac" in the microwave. My daughter had to evacuate her dorm in the wee hours of the morning one Sunday last year after someone's post-drunken-bar-crawl-craving.

Here's a fabulous recipe if you're not concerned about calories: http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/macaroni-and-three-cheeses

Just a Monday lunch update: I'm still not on facebook. :lol:

Do you have friends/family out-of-state? I had the funniest conversation last night on FB. My sister was at the Pats/Chargers game in SD; she was posting from there after a 4-hour tailgate, and then was being answered by a cousin in SD, one in SF, my son in Seattle, her kids in Central CA and me, here in NH. That's the kind of thing I like about FB. : )

bvibert

Staff member
Homemade that's been baked with lots of crunchy bread crumb layer on top is great, too.

I assume we're talking about macaroni and cheese now? If so its even better when it has bacon in it! If not I didn't know that Marconi got baked, though it might explain how he came up with some of his ideas??

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
didn't know that Marconi got baked, though it might explain how he came up with some of his ideas??

He stood in front of the radio transmitter final output too long. :cool:

then again he chose some dumpy site on the seashore instead of a superior mountaintop. I heard he was banned from AZ because of that! :???: