• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011

bvibert

Staff member
Keeping the roll call... well... rolling:

Greg
Woodcore (Plus 3 others)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1) and rooming with
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry
xwhaler+6
Skimaine+1
ski45

Greg

Staff member
Let's not forget the hubby.....ski45+1

Greg
Woodcore (Plus 3 others)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1) and rooming with
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry
xwhaler+6
Skimaine+1
ski45+1

WoodCore

Cleaned it up a little..........

Woodcore (+3)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1)
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry
xwhaler (+6)
Skimaine (+1)
ski45 (+1)

27 confirmed so far........

deadheadskier

Staff member
Cleaned it up a little..........

Woodcore (+3)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1)
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry
xwhaler (+6)
Skimaine (+1)
ski45 (+1)

27 confirmed so far........

Ad Greg, thetrailboss and his wife to that for an even 30 :daffy:

WoodCore

Ad Greg, thetrailboss and his wife to that for an even 30 :daffy:

OK!

Greg
Woodcore (+3)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1)
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry
xwhaler (+6)
Skimaine (+1)
ski45 (+1)
The Trailboss (+1)

30 confirmed so far........

gmcunni

OK!

Greg
Woodcore (+3)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1)
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry
xwhaler (+6)
Skimaine (+1)
ski45 (+1)
The Trailboss (+1)
gmcunni (+1 - jake)

32 confirmed so far........

gmcunni

first time to Maine for us. taking Jake to U of VT on Friday morning for a tour, skiing Bolton Valley Friday afternoon and then over to the Loaf for the weekend.

Greg

Staff member
OK!

Greg
Woodcore (+3)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1)
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry
xwhaler (+6)
Skimaine (+1)
ski45 (+1)
The Trailboss (+1)
gmcunni (+1 - jake)

32 confirmed so far........

Just spoke with Brad and as of a week or so ago, there were something like 35 people already so we're probably closer to 40+ now!

Greg

Staff member
Reminder!

Remember, you have to print out your AZ credentials and bring them with you to the AZ Summit. Basically, just print out this page:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/azsummit.php

Everyone in your party will need one to take advantage of all the perks. There have been some updates to the schedule (see link above). We will not be doing the mogul challenge. It's simply going to result in trying to squeeze in too many activities in a short time frame. Instead, we are going to focus on the guided tour of the new Brackett Basin. We will meet at the bottom terminal of the Whiffletree Chairlift (weather and snow conditions permitting) at 11 AM. In the event of unfavorable weather/surface conditions, we'll do a casual fun race like last year. Same time. I'm rooting for great conditions. Here are some pics of Brackett Basin:

1_19_brackett5_500.jpg

1_19_brackett2_500.jpg

1_19_brackettBig_500.jpg

1_21bradbrackett.jpg

Uhm.....sick! :spread:

bvibert

Staff member
Remember, you have to print out your AZ credentials and bring them with you to the AZ Summit. Basically, just print out this page:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/azsummit.php

Everyone in your party will need one to take advantage of all the perks. There have been some updates to the schedule (see link above). We will not be doing the mogul challenge. It's simply going to result in trying to squeeze in too many activities in a short time frame. Instead, we are going to focus on the guided tour of the new Brackett Basin. We will meet at the bottom terminal of the Whiffletree Chairlift (weather and snow conditions permitting) at 11 AM. In the event of unfavorable weather/surface conditions, we'll do a casual fun race like last year. Same time. I'm rooting for great conditions. Here are some pics of Brackett Basin:

1_19_brackett5_500.jpg

1_19_brackett2_500.jpg

1_19_brackettBig_500.jpg

1_21bradbrackett.jpg

Uhm.....sick! :spread:

:eek: Damn yo! :eek:

Greg

Staff member
Brackett Basin is what i'm looking forward to most.

Indeed. As much fun as Sugarloaf is when it's warm with spring conditions, I certainly wouldn't mind some powder like that! After last year being groomer city, we deserve some bumps, some snowfields and some epic glades.

wa-loaf

Indeed. As much fun as Sugarloaf is when it's warm with spring conditions, I certainly wouldn't mind some powder like that! After last year being groomer city, we deserve some bumps, some snowfields and some epic glades.

Warm and Springlike or Dumping is all I'll accept! :beer:

snowmonster

Sorry. I'm probably out for the full weekend. But, I intend to be there for Saturday at least. I may head up some time on Friday, sleep in the car or in an inn somewhere then meet up with you folks. Or daytrip. Either way, I look forward to skiing with you all again.

ethan

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Hi all,

Just wanted to pop into this thread and say hello. We had a great time with all of you guys at last year's Summit and we're looking forward to this year's.

The welcome and apres parties are a good time (i've seen some Widowmaker pics from last year's apres party floating around the forum :beer:), and the lodging package we've put together is a pretty screamin deal (it works out to just 99 bucks total for 2 nights lodging and 2 days skiing if you fill your condo).

If the snow is good, the Bracket Basin tour will be awesome for you guys as well. We have a couple of the patrollers who are on the glade cutting crew scheduled to show you guys around in there. If there's anyone who knows where the best lines are, it's definitely the guys who cut them.

Hope to see a lot of you here again this year and meet a bunch of new folks as well. If you have any questions about the weekend or about Sugarloaf in general, feel free to give me a shout.

Ethan