• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunapee 10-26

powbmps

Quick ride up the access road to the bottom of the Sun Bowl and a short hike up. All sorts of activity, but no noticeable improvements. The chairlift was running for a few seconds. Bang a hard right through the green rectangle. Did a little trimming so you should be fine. They started to put moguls out on the Goose.

Two moments of brilliance: 1. Went back to flats since I was doing some hiking, but kept forgetting my feet weren't attached. Almost nutted (de-nuttted?) myself several times coming down Pipeline. 2. Locked out front fork for the climb up. Forgot to unlock it then couldn't figure out why I was getting bucked all over the place on the way down.

Hoping it snows soon so I can stop posting these craptastic biking TRs.

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
2. Locked out front fork for the climb up. Forgot to unlock it then couldn't figure out why I was getting bucked all over the place on the way down.

Been there done that. One of the reasons I don't put much stock on the lockout feature of forks. I'm too stupid to operate it properly. :dunce: