• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Mt. Washington Obs website

salida

Website
ecampus.bentley.edu
ARVTP has been there for about a year, and yes it is an amazing feature. The bottom remote device is located near a shed, and has some problems with solar heating in the morning (hey you can't always place these things in 100% shade)!

As some of you know, there was a "secret" or not so secret cam link that has now been taken off line, hopefully, it is something they will return to the site in a more public way...

As always, the MWO is a great place with a really neat mission. However, some are not aware that it is a non-profit, one that is almost solely funded by private donations. If you appreciate the services that they offer, or just like the idea of an observatory existing in the worlds worst weather, become a member and support them!

best,

porter

salida

Website
ecampus.bentley.edu
I read that myself Austin, and decided I would call my friends who work at the OBS. Apparently it takes quite a bit of financials to keep those cameras up and running, not to mention the site traffic they recieve. There will hopefully be a deciated site to them soon...

Mike P.

They kept adding Cam's for differnt views, IMO the observation Deck & north were plenty. The TFT folks had views for the Ravines didn't they?