The Walking Dead

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

The Walking Dead

Noticed that there are a few members who appreciate zombie movies so I was wondering if anyone saw the premiere of The Walking Dead series on AMC last night. Wonder how long this type of show will be around.

What is it? We only have basic cable here so haven't heard of that...
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Looks good! Guess I'll have to wait for it on Netflix. Not paying to watch it online...
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Noticed that there are a few members who appreciate zombie movies so I was wondering if anyone saw the premiere of The Walking Dead series on AMC last night. Wonder how long this type of show will be around.
    Thanks! I'll have to check it out. I pulled up the web site.

The Walking Dead - Days Gone By
    Oct 31 10PM World Series and Pittsburgh/New Orleans were on. NFW
    Oct 31 11:30PM I was asleep
    Nov 1 1AM I was still asleep
    Nov 5 10PM A possibility. I get AMC at Killington and I'll hopefully be skiing Saturday morning.
    Nov 6 2AM NFW
    Nov 7 2AM NFW

The viewing time slots suck enough that this will be yet another TV show I don't ever see until I can stream it from somewhere.

We have it on On Demand here and I just watched it. It was really good and that sucks because I don't need another TV show on my plate.

I watched and it was good. Only thing bad was that it went till 11:30. Curious to see how he gets out of the tank. I'm assuming it's out of gas or broken.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

probally the big machine gun.
    What did you have for breakfast?...A great big bowl of Angry O's and a tall glass of Hater-ade?

First episode is now available on Fios On Demand.

Watching it again, I'm surprised that it's only rated TV-14. I usually only see that amount of blood and guts on an R-rated movie.

Comcast gave me a DVR upgrade for free at my Vermont place last Friday. I should get my act together and set the thing to record this show.

Thread Information