• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

wa-loaf

bite.gif

gmcunni

tho the episode had some exciting moments i would have like more closure to the season rather than an epic cliff hanger. i guess next season will be 12 episodes of them escaping from the box with a season ending cliff hanger of them opening the door????

MadMadWorld

tho the episode had some exciting moments i would have like more closure to the season rather than an epic cliff hanger. i guess next season will be 12 episodes of them escaping from the box with a season ending cliff hanger of them opening the door????

Yea it was disappointing in my mind.

yeggous

I feel like they just spent an entire season setting up next season. They could have done that in one episode... Instead they went long on the character development including introducing a bunch of new people to replace those they killed off. We'll call this a transitional year.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

moresnow

I feel like they just spent an entire season setting up next season. They could have done that in one episode... Instead they went long on the character development including introducing a bunch of new people to replace those they killed off. We'll call this a transitional year.

Next season could go one of two ways. 1) They spend half the season in the box car figuring how to get out of it, or 2) they get out of the box car.

I'd like to see the #2.

bvibert

Staff member
Next season could go one of two ways. 1) They spend half the season in the box car figuring how to get out of it, or 2) they get out of the box car.

I'd like to see the #2.

If they spend more than one episode in the box car I'm not sure I can watch the show anymore.

MadMadWorld

Like Season 2?

gmcunni

i wanted to see Rick and crew kick some Terminus ass, not partner with the cannibals to get the whacky Dr. to washington.

Edd

You may be happy because it looks to me like a mix of the two.

Edit: did Daryl have an eye patch?

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
NOT IMPRESSED with the way next season looks to unfold

My wife's reaction was that it looks like the show might be jumping the shark soon..

I thought the trailer looked alright, though I was also not thrilled about the apparent alliance with the terminus people.

MadMadWorld

I get the feeling that most of the people at Terminus don't actually want to be cannibals. Much like many others in the apocalypse they have had to adapt to survive. I imagine many of these people stayed because becoming a cannibal was the lesser evil if it meant they could stay in a "safer" place like Terminus

Puck it

Last nights episode was good. Bad ass Rick is back. What a way to end though. No leg to stand on at all!!!!