• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

Mildcat

Last nights episode was good. Bad ass Rick is back. What a way to end though. No leg to stand on at all!!!!

I was eating bbq chicken for dinner while watching that, Not too many things can make me lose my appetite but that did.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I didn't see last night's episode yet but just got around to the 1st week's episode, and all I can say is, damn, this show has gotten a lot better again. It went through such a long boring lull.

hammer

i thought for sure he'd been bitten under the water on the leg or something and knew it which is why he went outside. didn't see that coming.
That was what I thought as well.

Just hope they don't stay around the church for too long. Seems like the episodes get stale when the group hangs around somewhere for a while.

MadMadWorld

Interesting thought. It makes sense I suppose. Usually they share that with the audience though even if the other characters don't know. I wonder what happens to humans that eat a pre-turned zombie

Puck it

Interesting thought. It makes sense I suppose. Usually they share that with the audience though even if the other characters don't know. I wonder what happens to humans that eat a pre-turned zombie
They all have the virus remember from the CDC guy that told Rick before they left and it blew up.

Edd

We thought it too especially the way he was talking in the church.

Yeah, there was a reason he was crying.

I was watching some of the weekend marathon from the previous season before the premiere last week. I enjoyed that season but it was playing even better than I remember. Some very strong episodes.

hammer

I was eating bbq chicken for dinner while watching that, Not too many things can make me lose my appetite but that did.

I was just having some leftover smoked ribs that we bought on Saturday and they were so good until I realized what the meat looked like...

gmcunni

What kind of beer would go best with that?
white zombie ale of course...

white-zombie-ale-catawba.jpg

jimk

I don't follow this show and correct me if I have the wrong show, but while channel surfing last night I stumbled on the "hit men on head with bat, then slit their throats over a trough" scene. I watched this totally out of context for about two killings/45 seconds. It made me sick to my stomach. So much so that I told my wife about it later in the evening and we began a discussion on how that level of TV violence is obscene, especially in this day when beheading atrocities are occurring in real life. We both speculated that if just one viewer in a million decides to reenact this in real life - it's a disaster! No wonder we have so much violence in US schools these days.
I like good shoot-em up films as much as the next guy, but usually the violence comes with a moral purpose or some kind of redeeming justice for the guilty. All this zombie crap is out of frigging control:angry: