• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

bvibert

Staff member
I was thinking the same thing...
10907_168152633333644_463216244_n.jpg

wa-loaf

wanted more closure

Not at all the ending from the graphic novel (a far more awful ending for the good guys ...), though they had already strayed pretty far from it. This is where I've stopped reading so the season in the fall will be all new to me.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Not at all the ending from the graphic novel (a far more awful ending for the good guys ...), though they had already strayed pretty far from it. This is where I've stopped reading so the season in the fall will be all new to me.

Is it supposed to continue in the same path? I've never read the novels.

I thought the ending was just OK.

gmcunni

Is this show better then all other tv shows now, I like Mad Men, is this as good?

it is exactly like Mad Men except instead of taking place in the past and being about advertising this is set in the future and is about zombies

Puck it

Is this show better then all other tv shows now, I like Mad Men, is this as good?

Game of Thrones is the top then Wlaking Dead. The Vikings on History Channel is a close third. Revolution is pretty good too.

wa-loaf

Game of Thrones is the top then Wlaking Dead. The Vikings on History Channel is a close third. Revolution is pretty good too.

This except I haven't seen The Vikings yet. Californication is a guilty pleasure too.