• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

wa-loaf

he'll show up in an episode. then the next week the show will be about a completely different story line and then the week after that they'll air a flashback episode revealing how he survived (by hiding under the dumpster).

Took care of it all in one.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

gmcunni

yeah. daughter is not happy, show is ruined according to her.

Theory going around that he's not dead. And that the jerk face who shot himself fell on top of him and is where all the blood and guts are coming from.

Daughter was very happy.

the comic book has a defined path for his hand injury.. not sure if tv show will follow same path but seems like it.
no further indication of the hand injury and the way he was pulling the moron up the wall with the rope it would seem he's fully healed.

Mildcat

Good episode but man do I hate cliffhangers. I think it was Eugene or Abraham at the end.

mlctvt

Been watching since the beginning but it's just the same thing over and over. I think I'm a fool to keep watching this crap. Don't you feel manipulated? Time to stop watching and read a book.

gmcunni

less than impressed with the start of new season. perhaps i've just gotten bored with it. and i've now completely given up on the follow up show, talking dead (was not a huge fan to begin with) the episode of walking dead = 60 minutes. the "lets talk about it show" = 90 minutes! what a bunch of self-absorbed drama queens.

wa-loaf

less than impressed with the start of new season. perhaps i've just gotten bored with it. and i've now completely given up on the follow up show, talking dead (was not a huge fan to begin with) the episode of walking dead = 60 minutes. the "lets talk about it show" = 90 minutes! what a bunch of self-absorbed drama queens.

I've never wasted time with the talking dead stuff.

mlctvt

Ok, so we just watched only part of the new season opener. Up until Glen gets bashed in the head. Just after that, actually when they were showing him still alive (I guess he's dead now). We turned it off mid show, cancelled our recording for the series. We've watched since the very first episode but we're done. It's just cheap low budget crap now. I hope their ratings plummet but they'll probably increase. I'll take my own advise and read a book.

Edd

I disagree. This is just the natural path for the story to go. The characters got in over their head. It wasn't fun to watch, I'll grant you that.

freeski

Loved it in the beginning. Then it was just too gory. Last two seasons I've been into it. Most of television sucks hard to find anything good; I was impressed with what they did with this show. They really know how to develop characters therefore you "care" when they're slaughtered. Last night was tough to watch (I changed the channel a couple of times). One thing that makes this and Game of Thrones interesting is there's not always a storybook ending....I hope they kill all of last nights villains.

mlctvt

Loved it in the beginning. Then it was just too gory. Last two seasons I've been into it. Most of television sucks hard to find anything good; I was impressed with what they did with this show. They really know how to develop characters therefore you "care" when they're slaughtered. Last night was tough to watch (I changed the channel a couple of times). One thing that makes this and Game of Thrones interesting is there's not always a storybook ending....I hope they kill all of last nights villains.

they will, it's just so predictable. Just another new set of bad guys everyone hates that they will kill off. Then on to the next set of bad guys. We watch Game of Thrones too and we were just discussing the similarities but at least it isn't so predictable.

prsboogie

The problem IMO is with repetitive "I'm a horrible man story line and I'm gonna rule you all" attitude with zero redeeming quality. Really, I'm all about the shock of something jumping out at you but there really was no need to take it the the level they did. Been watching since day one as well and that my have been my last. Just wasn't good writing or character building like in the beginning for the last season or so.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

yeggous

I too thought this episode really went downhill. It was painful to watch. I'm not sure it is worth my time.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

wa-loaf

Going to watch the next one. From the reviews I've read it takes a lighter tone.