• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

freeski

It's starting to improve. First episode not good, second well still not good but starting to see where its going, kill the junkie please!! Third improved a lot, military presence at the end was a nice touch. Sunday is make or brake for me
Yes, kill the junkie! At least comb your damn hair until you're killed.

prsboogie

I thought it was a solid opening episode. Really liked the B&W flashback. It will be interesting to see who it was. Maybe the son Cody (I think that's his name)?

gmcunni

the comic book has a defined path for his hand injury.. not sure if tv show will follow same path but seems like it.

Tin

Should follow the Glenn and the Wolves deal. A lot of outs there. Could happen still. Talking Dead wasn't the same last night.

Last edited:

wa-loaf

yeah. daughter is not happy, show is ruined according to her.

Theory going around that he's not dead. And that the jerk face who shot himself fell on top of him and is where all the blood and guts are coming from.

Tin

Theory going around that he's not dead. And that the jerk face who shot himself fell on top of him and is where all the blood and guts are coming from.

Makes sense. Not having him on Talking Dead and discussing how he will return in one way or another adds to the idea. I've been thinking he was going to go sense we met "The Wolves" but actually seeing that and then watching the remaining 10 minutes knowing what happened made me want him to be around. The focus on the pocket watch prior was quite the foreshadow.

freeski

This would make sense as his facial expressions did not match what his body appeared to be going through. Hope he makes it. They do a great job casting. Just by looking at the guy who shot himself in the head you didn't like him. Kind of like the girl who drove her car through the crowd killing 4 over the weekend. You just look at them and want to club them in the head with a tire iron.

prsboogie

Either its the other guy or he really sucks at acting like he's dying!! I was pissed when he fell!

I do like the way they are jumping real time in each episode.

MadMadWorld

Last time I checked but intestines don't come out of the chest cavity. With that being said, they would have no good explanation for him not being killed. And that stupid excuse from season 1 makes zero sense.

Tin

He cannot just show up, they have to show how the hell he gets out of it. If they don't I wont be able to watch another episode.

gmcunni

He cannot just show up, they have to show how the hell he gets out of it. If they don't I wont be able to watch another episode.

he'll show up in an episode. then the next week the show will be about a completely different story line and then the week after that they'll air a flashback episode revealing how he survived (by hiding under the dumpster).