• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

moresnow

toasted walkers were pretty cool

Indeed, though I think it is not right that they can survive fire. That has to cook the brain, doesn't it.

What is Terminus? I think we find out in the finale or get a glimpse of it.

Not sure, but Terminus is probably a settlement of some sort. I hope when the group gets there they end up shooting it out with who ever is there. I'll be disappointed if they get there and end up hugging it out. It would be a lame way to end the season.

bvibert

Staff member
1920083_846188612073244_2065610214_n.jpg

Edd

I'm actually enjoying this run of episodes. Slow but engaging.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

moresnow

Not sure, but Terminus is probably a settlement of some sort. I hope when the group gets there they end up shooting it out with who ever is there. I'll be disappointed if they get there and end up hugging it out. It would be a lame way to end the season.

Oh, there will be guns.

Can't wait for next week. Shame it'll be the end of the season.

gmcunni

Oh, there will be guns.

Can't wait for next week. Shame it'll be the end of the season.

daughter went googling for spoilers last night after the episode. she came up with some weird info about terminus (which apparently wasn't in the graphic novel???)

wa-loaf

daughter went googling for spoilers last night after the episode. she came up with some weird info about terminus (which apparently wasn't in the graphic novel???)

I've only read the novel to the point where the prison was destroyed. So it's all new to me now. Though Terminus just doesn't sound like a friendly place ...

wa-loaf

Did you notice the skeletons on the ground in a pile as they were being led to the box car?

The first time I saw the grill and the seeming lack of people I got suspicious. The human looking spines in the bone pile only confirmed it.