• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

gmcunni

predictions sure to go wrong for season finale:

wolves attack, enid is their inside man

mayor tries to evict Rick

rick saves the town when the wolves attack

Morgan shows up and helps rick

somebody we love dies... i'll say Carol

hammer

In all honesty I was interested the first half of the season but I feel like the story line just isn't going anywhere any more...might get back to watching at some point...

Edd

Big set-up for next season.

On to the Game of Thrones!

Pretty excited about that myself. My girlfriend was pushing to go to one of the recent IMAX showings, but I wanted to ski instead.

And Mad Men is coming back (fist pump).

Mildcat

How is it the walkers lose their hair, their skin practically falls right off, but they all have a great set of teeth? Must practice good dental hygiene.

gmcunni

Fear the Walking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead is an upcoming American television series created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson scheduled to premiere on AMC on August 23, 2015.

First episode date: August 23, 2015

gmcunni

Fear the Walking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead is an upcoming American television series created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson scheduled to premiere on AMC on August 23, 2015.

First episode date: August 23, 2015

excited to be disappointed tonight... not hearing good reviews of this series.

freeski

Didn't like the very beginning. I thought it was okay. I'll tune in next time and see where it goes. I like Zombie stuff...

gmcunni

episode 2 was a better. still having problem with some dependencies between "facts" on the east coast vs west coast zombies.

prsboogie

It's starting to improve. First episode not good, second well still not good but starting to see where its going, kill the junkie please!! Third improved a lot, military presence at the end was a nice touch. Sunday is make or brake for me

gmcunni

Finale of Fear was pretty good. finally got some real zombie action (oops, sorry spoiler alert).

Looking forward to the return of the original series this weekend.

yeggous

Finale of Fear was pretty good. finally got some real zombie action (oops, sorry spoiler alert).

Looking forward to the return of the original series this weekend.

Yes, but now I am left to wonder what the difference is between the two series. Maybe that was their point?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

prsboogie

Ya the finale was decent. As far as the difference, I just think it will show all the ugliness of society during extreme circumstances. Well actually I guess there is no difference if that is the case