• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

bvibert

Staff member
so far (2 episodes) so good.

-- possible spoiler alert - -

it seems they (directors) have calmed the zombies this season. Last season they ran and were vicious where as now an old man in a wheel chair could probably escape them. also the mob scenes where they are killing them in the prison yard hand to hand is a bit far fetched, they (zombies) just sit and wait to be killed rather than ravenously attack.

also, if you can get walkers to come to the fence why wouldn't you kill them that way 1 at a time over a hour rather than risk your life and run into the open field or waste ammunition.

Maybe their muscles are starting to degrade so much that they can't move as fast anymore??? Don't forget that a whole winter has gone by since the last season ended.

bigbog

..rotfl..
Dare I say...it's gotta go a long way to rank with watching ptex cure....but I understand how it can be a hit...I used to watch the original Outer Limits(get such a kick out of the musical scoring..where many acting giants(HA!) got their starts),which all of a sudden in ? 67'?..ended and The Invaders landed the very next week...quite the psychological shock...thought the Outer Limits was legit(wayyy before Larry King coined the phrase)...

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Has anyone here actually considered what a death by Zombie would be like? I mean, that's gotta be worse than any torture anyone could come up with. Getting eaten alive? Holy shit. I cringe when I imagine someone taking a full bit out of a jugular.

hammer

Has anyone here actually considered what a death by Zombie would be like? I mean, that's gotta be worse than any torture anyone could come up with. Getting eaten alive? Holy shit. I cringe when I imagine someone taking a full bit out of a jugular.
Biology question...do most predatory animals make sure their prey is either dead or at least unconscious before eating it?

Puck it

Ok. We only heard agun shot. We never him shoot his mother in the head, hopefully. Thoughts? Do we see her again?

Edd

Biology question...do most predatory animals make sure their prey is either dead or at least unconscious before eating it?

I've seen wildlife docs with Komodo dragons that began eating prey that are still alive. Hard to watch. Komodo dragons, crocs...pretty much any large carnivorous reptile scares the bejeezus out of me. If I were running for president my platform would be based on their extermination.

hammer

One difference I've noticed with this show is that it seems there are no characters that would never be killed off.

wa-loaf

haha, this is a good question ...

Attachments

• 598590_382719018470695_1119398499_n.jpg
    598590_382719018470695_1119398499_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 60

wa-loaf

World War Z trailer!

Very different Zombies ...

[video=youtube;HcwTxRuq-uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HcwTxRuq-uk[/video]

Georgia Peach

That really sucks we have to wait till Feb for the next episode. Do you think they go back in to get Darrel? I hope Andrea becomes zombie food soon. This is by far the best season yet.