• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Time to come clean: Age Disclosure Thread

Greg

Staff member
All right. All right. Every message board has one. I think it's time to start the "How old is everyone here?" thread.

I'm 30 years old, married, and have a beautiful one year old daughter.

Next?

J

jlangdale

30 as of last September. Daughter is turning 8 this April.

ChileMass

teachski said:
God, I'm OLD

I'm 18 with 25 years experience. :wink:

I like teachski's math - that makes me 18 with 26 years of experience (got you by one??)........ 8) 8) 8)

Married to a wonderful woman (and great skier) for almost 15 years, with 2 beautiful daughters.....

Max

I'll bail ya out Michael...I'm 55 with the body of a 35 year old, and the mind of a.....er, well let's forget about that part!

Married for 30 years last November 2nd, I've got 2 boys, 22 (in a few weeks) and 26...the oldest also frequents this BBS from time to time.

S

smallberries

Pheww! Max saved me from being the oldest. 49 year old punk here.
Married with a 6 year old daughter who's just learning to ski.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
I'm 26, maried almost 4 years, with an 18 month old son and a cat.

As Max is my dad, I can also verify that he hikes like a 25 year old. Always has. Even when I was 14 and hiking all the time I never could go by him. I had all I could do to keep up!

Smitty

SilentCal

33 no kids of my own but the girlfriend (37) has three. Been together 4 years and proud owner of a lazy dog.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Joshua B said:
That is really cool that we have a father/son team both participating on these boards.

Once my little one reaches 13 we can go for the multigeneration thing.
:D
The next step is to participate more off the boards and on the trail. I'm going to try and get out a lot more this year. The little one is climbing all over everything at home (found him standing on a rocking chair last night) so he should enjoy it even more this year!

Max

smitty77 said:
As Max is my dad, I can also verify that he hikes like a 25 year old. Always has. Even when I was 14 and hiking all the time I never could go by him. I had all I could do to keep up!

Smitty

Well, that's not QUITE right...I do remember a trip over Wildcat Ridge trail and then up into the Great Gulf where I had trouble keeping up the second day. Must have been those rocks he put in my pack overnight... :D