• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Random Beers

ComeBackMudPuddles

Quicker buzz = less overall # of drinks = less calories = more $$ left in GSS's wallet ;)

i think you're right to analyze GSS's buzz-o-meter with scientific equations.

but, what about this equation?

cost of 3 miller lites = cost of 1 vodka red bull

drjeff

i think you're right to analyze GSS's buzz-o-meter with scientific equations.

but, what about this equation?

cost of 3 miller lites = cost of 1 vodka red bull

1 Miller Lite (8.4 proof) = 96 Calories

1 Shot of 80 proof Vodka = 100 Calories

12 pack of Miller Lite's for GSS's buzz need = about 4 Sugarfree Redbulls + Vodka costs wise and saves him about 800 calories and with the buzz the Redbull will give him, he'll be mad steezy posting all night long and likely burn off the 400 calories he drank! :)

ComeBackMudPuddles

1 Miller Lite (8.4 proof) = 96 Calories

1 Shot of 80 proof Vodka = 100 Calories

12 pack of Miller Lite's for GSS's buzz need = about 4 Sugarfree Redbulls + Vodka costs wise and saves him about 800 calories and with the buzz the Redbull will give him, he'll be mad steezy posting all night long and likely burn off the 400 calories he drank! :)

nice!

you win.

and GSS wins for needing a 12-pack to get 'r going! those days were a long time ago for me. now, that second glass of wine gets me feeling frisky.

nice!

you win.

and GSS wins for needing a 12-pack to get 'r going! those days were a long time ago for me. now, that second glass of wine gets me feeling frisky.

I never said I needed a 12 pack to get it going..these days I rarely finish a 6-pack and yesterday drank 2-3 beers..I got my weight solidly down and want to lose a few more LBs..if I wanted to consume a 12 pack..I would pick 6 Long Trail Blackberry wheats plus 6 Guinnes's..That's about 1500 calories and I'm only supposed to have about 2500 per day if I want to keep losing weight slowly so that leaves enough leftover for a Happy Meal and all the Sugar Free Redbull I want..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
GSS,

Try some of this in just about anything for a good buzz. I mean anything, coffee, SFRB, Gatorade, any soda, OJ. It's the all purpose mixer. I'm not a huge vodka fanboy, rum is more to my liking, but I still keep a bottle of Sterling around just in case.
3580.jpg

roark

counting calories?

vodka?

Enjoyed one of these last night:
hopwallop.JPG

Pretty simple, and delicious. At 8.5% I was happy with just one.

After mainly drinking Miller Lite and Rolling Rock lately, I had some Sam Adams Summer Ale at the bar the other night as it was on special for $2 a pint..a good beer on a hot day..

Roark, they make Victory bout an hour from where I live. The Hop Devil ale which is 6,7%..The Golden Monkey is around 10% and really a barly wine..