• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Random Beers

drjeff

Six Point's Jammer - a nice "intro" level Gose - just a touch of sour with a bit of salt to balance it

BackLoafRiver

Njammie by Lively Brewing. A Belgian IPA. Damned tasty.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 142

xwhaler

Normally an IPA guy but picked up a Wachusett Summer Sampler pack of cans tonight. Some good light offerings in here..currently working on a Summer Ale.
I've enjoyed most everything Wachusett puts out

LoafSkier19

attachment.php

Made it to Maine Beer Co. today for the release of Dinner DIPA. Really good beer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 84

xwhaler

Gonna tap into this tomorrow for Fathers Day....enjoying a Magic Hat Electric Peel IPA now watching the open

Attachments

• 1434849724050.jpg
    1434849724050.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 42

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nice. I have one bottle of 3 Floyd's Zombie Dust I have saved for the day. Got a nice ribeye to throw on the grill. Will be going the red wine route to enjoy the steak with.

LoafSkier19

How bad was the line? How many were you allowed to buy?

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. They were a lot more organized compared to what I heard from the last release. From the time the doors opened it took just less than 90 minutes. You were allowed to buy a case of 12 bottles.

jimk

coffee stout.jpg
Nursing a case of this coffee stout that I picked up while out in CO. Made by Crazy Mtn Brewing Company in Avon. Good stuff, but best for cold weather drinking.

chuckstah

Enjoyed an islander double IPA and a Hop Goddess Belgian ale at Offshore Ale in Oak Bluffs after a sail to Martha's Vineyard Saturday. Beer and food are both good and only a couple blocks from the harbor and ferries. Worth a try if you find yourself on the island. Many beers are brewery only.

Tin

attachment.php

Nursing a case of this coffee stout that I picked up while out in CO. Made by Crazy Mtn Brewing Company in Avon. Good stuff, but best for cold weather drinking.

This is the issue I'm having as well. Love my stouts but it is just a bit too warm for them.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA is tonight's selection.

Very good. A little heavy on the malt and light on the hops to my preference, but a nice beer.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA is tonight's selection.

Very good. A little heavy on the malt and light on the hops to my preference, but a nice beer.
That's a fine crafted beer, DHS.

I'm enjoying a couple of The Calling IPAs from Boulevard Brewing Co. out of Kansas City MO. At 8.5% abv, it's sweet citrussy, extra hopped flavor is washing down these bbq'd jalapeno/brandy marinated beef satay sticks really well. I threw in another of those Enjoy By 7/4's I picked up last week, just for good measure.

WoodCore

Looking forward to sampling these! ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1436997294.492290.jpg

Lawson's super session 2

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

deadheadskier

Staff member
Did you get those in VT or CT?

Do you know a good beer store down in the New Haven area that might carry Lawson's? I've been traveling through that area frequently for work. Haven't been making it up to VT much these days.

Right now I'm enjoying a Maine Beer Company Another One. Heading to the Dirty Truth beer bar in Northampton, MA in a little bit. Hoping to try a few different new jars of suds