• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Random Beers

HD333

Wonder if they'll have any in Canton next week. I might be down that way. Does Trillium can often? All they had was Bombers and Growler fills the one time I made it to Canton a few weeks ago

First time they ever canned. Sounds like it may be something they do in the future.

A mobile canning outfit came in to can. I think they are canning another collaboration this week. An IPA with Other Half out of NY called One Thousand Trillion or something like that.

If they start canning and distributing more it will be nice.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Definitely. It was $44 for four bombers when I went.

Wonder if they use the same mobile canning company that Wormtown uses for Be Hoppy. When at Wormtown last December I chatted up the bartender on why there was a few week wait until the next canning. He said they use the mobile service because a basic canning setup costs $100 grand. That's a lot of beer sold for smaller breweries to make back the investment.

HD333

1e16d36a5bb9a5e44f08d7402307f1c6.jpg

Couldn't get this to post yesterday. Nice and hazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drjeff

Definitely. It was $44 for four bombers when I went.

Wonder if they use the same mobile canning company that Wormtown uses for Be Hoppy. When at Wormtown last December I chatted up the bartender on why there was a few week wait until the next canning. He said they use the mobile service because a basic canning setup costs $100 grand. That's a lot of beer sold for smaller breweries to make back the investment.

The crazy thing is is that's basically how much the folks at Treehouse have been selling in cans every Wednesday during "can only Wednesday" for close to the last 2 months now!! Not a bad return on their investment for 6hrs of sales on a Wednesday afternoon!! :Lol:

I'm guessing that if the folks at Trillium feel like investing in a dedicated canning set up, and have the space for both the canning line and the sheer floor space needed to store a few thousand cases of empty cans, that they'd probably recoup that investment $$ pretty quickly given the fantastic brews they're putting out!! :)

chuckstah

A nice Belgian IPA from Offshore Ale on Martha's Vineyard. Had it a couple times at the brewery but this is the first bottle Ive seen.

Attachments

• 1466894675172.jpg
    1466894675172.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 48

jrmagic

Beerlog, stardate 82806...2d5d

Coret qtdfee dnsumeda Samuel Smith's Organic Ale last night. Beautiful color, noce head. Light hops in teh nose. Flavor was dissapointingly mild, littttle malt Uyor hops in evidyence. Mouequal1ddthfeel twas eeeder5s8few ddqrdsdress sdry ssttgood, not to carbonated and not too heave. Considering the quality of other Sam Smith offesreasaw4sder=rings, tthis beer was a huge letdowneTRDwe.4
4sssr4srdeftfftsss@5s5
Sdsrddddsssssdsrsss sdda ac7ssfddfees sdsscdyssdd#see sddddsddsddaddddddddddsdddsssssssssssssssddsdsdsddddddddssfssdssddsssssssssssssssssssss@ssdsssssssdtdsfsff6dfrwdst pattsw2ft Drfsrt isssssrstss4s that after consuwe 3ming only one (albe@sssssssssssssssssssweas sduw sşsit a 20 oz bottle), this morning I fessdel like I drank 8 or 10. And I drank the one around 8 o'63add dd#clock. I will not be returning to the Sam Smith Otrs2ddddda yydt dydassdid as spano creche adddwrwas drganic galaexy any time soon. Something in it ser3iouusly didn't agree with me.
ssssslssssstsctv7sq add df we ssss
@ssssssssssssfsssss
[QfdddrdUrrdOTE=ctenidae;88329]EB is definitely a drinkassdddsddsrsssble dDrd e ds Rd sdqrdsad da rt d 3gada ss dssbeeqwsssssssssssssssssstsssssssdss#ddddddddDr sdddr. In Poland, ths3ddf dssd ds1dough, it's considered1free to be ososssssssssssssssssddsaaeloaassssssdsstsasdsssfdsss4ssss4sssssssss sad sad daddy d ewa ddd2fdsd was sds5ssdddsss tees ddsd set rd#sssn par with Budweuser in the US. If only ouradd sdd12s rt s q 6grdwyddsdddddyss ada ds msw saffds 11sssswainstream beers were that good...sw ddu2s

SsTtwe ddtssy gs s sddddsdddsw seehe Zset d w sdSD ssdsyds344sss4s444s4sywiecz Porter was assesses ssss§dss1ssssssqusea @a ssdsssite tasty, though the ribs ran all over it, taste-wise. Not too malty, not too hoppy, not too carbonated. All good things. If you see it, it's worth picking up (even at $3 a bottle- 20 oz, thouvfryuft edsfddq 4degy request egh)
1dyss2sfsds SC sdstdssssdsfs
Re:dycs Beer Advocate Festival- I always plan to go to them, then never do. One day, one day...[/QUOTE]
Ssd5trf1f eta essssd
Yeah, I prefer the Zywiecz myself, just throwing another good one out there.
Dd ye sttrd Dr sss
Only t6t

Scruffy

This did not disappoint tonight.
d134a371f318ca0ef0406d20ecaf0bf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my goto "everyday" beer right now, esp. when I can't find anything else more local, new-agey-IPAish. It's just a well balanced delicious IPA. Bell's make some good stuff. Had their Pale Ale on tap last night .. dreamy.

ScottySkis

ssssslssssstsctv7sq add df we ssss
@ssssssssssssfsssss
[QfdddrdUrrdOTE=ctenidae;88329]EB is definitely a drinkassdddsddsrsssble dDrd e ds Rd sdqrdsad da rt d 3gada ss dssbeeqwsssssssssssssssssstsssssssdss#ddddddddDr sdddr. In Poland, ths3ddf dssd ds1dough, it's considered1free to be ososssssssssssssssssddsaaeloaassssssdsstsasdsssfdsss4ssss4sssssssss sad sad daddy d ewa ddd2fdsd was sds5ssdddsss tees ddsd set rd#sssn par with Budweuser in the US. If only ouradd sdd12s rt s q 6grdwyddsdddddyss ada ds msw saffds 11sssswainstream beers were that good...sw ddu2s

SsTtwe ddtssy gs s sddddsdddsw seehe Zset d w sdSD ssdsyds344sss4s444s4sywiecz Porter was assesses ssss§dss1ssssssqusea @a ssdsssite tasty, though the ribs ran all over it, taste-wise. Not too malty, not too hoppy, not too carbonated. All good things. If you see it, it's worth picking up (even at $3 a bottle- 20 oz, thouvfryuft edsfddq 4degy request egh)
1dyss2sfsds SC sdstdssssdsfs
Re:dycs Beer Advocate Festival- I always plan to go to them, then never do. One day, one day...
Ssd5trf1f eta essssd

Dd ye sttrd Dr sss
Only t6t[/QUOTE]
Scootty languages is good old times of talk😃

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

drjeff

His and hers Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stouts up in the Bullwheel at Mount Snow after a 4 mile hike all around the mountain! This works!

Attachments

• 1467655691672.jpg
    1467655691672.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 65

prsboogie

My first and definitely not my last. God damn that's good shit!! Happy 4th everyone on AZ

Attachments

• 1467660963854.jpg
    1467660963854.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 67

yeggous

Sam Summer in Terminal E at Logan. This is a tease as I am on my way to Germany for work for the next 11 days. More beer to come. ;-)

deadheadskier

Staff member
Second trip to Trillium Canton today. Grabbed a 4 pack each of Launch, Fort Point and Mettle. Looking forward to the weekend!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Couldn't wait for the weekend. Long day, so I cracked a Mettle. At $20.20 a four pack, I told myself I would skip it when I walked in and get Sleeper Street at ONLY $17.20, but the word just came out of my mouth when I looked at the menu. :lol:. The Launch at $13.20 and Fort Point at $15.20 were much more reasonable.

The Mettle is exceptional no doubt. Of the five beers I've tried from Trillium, they've all been amazing.

Attachments

• 1468367024887.jpg
    1468367024887.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 39

yeggous

Several beer I couldn't identify were consumed last night. I need to be better about documenting them.

I did get a picture of the Berliner Pilsner at dinner. At €2.20 it was a fine deal.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1468400201.416726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app