• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Random Beers

WWF-VT

Stopped by The Alchemist in Stowe today and picked up a 4-pack of Hellbrook

The-Alchemist-Hellbrook-16-Ounce-Cans-Feature-759x500.jpg

"Hellbrook, a 7 percent ABV American red ale brewed exclusively with Cascade hops. It was first released at a slightly higher 8 percent ABV by the Waterbury, Vt.-based brewery as a draft-only option in 2010, but this is the first time it has been packaged."

It's a very tasty red ale and quite different from the Alchemist's IPA and DIPAs.

prsboogie

Jai Alai is some good stuff from the sunshine state!!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

prsboogie

Hit up Jack's Abby, Exhibit A, Medusa T nd Wormtown this afternoon! Had a shitload of great beers but The Cat's Meow from Exhibit A was the winner of the day! Do yourself a favor and check out the tap room!

drjeff

3f37439a31166e20f51cfb859f637000.jpg

Stainless Forest DIPA from Burlington Beer Co - easily their biggest juice bomb I've had yet! Lots of mango, cantelope and papaya going on in this one!!

And the fact that it was literally a foot away in the cooler at the Lyndonville, VT beverage Mart today from a 4 pack of Second Fiddle sure didn't suck either!!

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app

HD333

Hit up Jack's Abby, Exhibit A, Medusa T nd Wormtown this afternoon! Had a shitload of great beers but The Cat's Meow from Exhibit A was the winner of the day! Do yourself a favor and check out the tap room!

You hit some great spots. Love Medusa, they put out sone great beers.
Cats Meow is my favorite from Exhibit A.

Did you try any Springdale offerings at Jack's Abbey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prsboogie

You hit some great spots. Love Medusa, they put out sone great beers.
Cats Meow is my favorite from Exhibit A.

Did you try any Springdale offerings at Jack's Abbey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did, like the session IPA a lot. Names are escaping me right now. Hair Raiser DIPA was very good also (Exhibit). Medusa is having their 2 year Anniversary party today, would have loved to been there but can't ditch the kids two days in a row lol.

prsboogie

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1489845769.595791.jpgstopped in to check out the Great Rhythms brewery on my way home Wednesday Squeeze and Resonation were my favorites

WoodCore

Coworker hooked me up with this triple IPA from Trillium. Looking forward to enjoying it this afternoon! ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1490450328.388167.jpg

prsboogie

QImageUploadedByAlpineZone1492124330.778462.jpg Been awhile since I've made it in... DDH Publick House Citra Cutting Tiles and Trillium (sour). Great stuff

drjeff

Shared a bottle with some friends a couple of years ago. Found some KBS in North Conway today. It is worthy of it's reputation for sure.

2e05d8a4278ca570aae0cfd9b81b31f6.jpg

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app
This year's version of KBS is as solid as past years! Lots of chocolatey, coffee, mellow bourbon goodness.

Found it on tap a few days ago at the Yard house on International Drive in Orlando a few days ago. And on top of that I've managed to find and buy 9 bottles thus far of the '17 KBS as well as still having 9 bottles of the '16 KBS! Not only do I really like KBS, but it's my wife's favorite beer as well!

Sent from my XT1254 using AlpineZone mobile app