• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Response Speed?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Doesn't seem different to me from normal. i did install and then uninstall the @ tagging thing this morning as it was causing issues.

drjeff

Back to normal now, was SLOW a couple of hours ago in all reguards (main page loading, forum loading, response postings, etc), so much that I shut my browser down and restarted it thinking that might have been the an issue

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Performance dropped precipitously just now @10:05 am. Sat there for four minutes with no timeout when trying to post. Painful. Maybe I'll have to get back to my day job. Dr. Jeff might actually get to do a root canal today!!! :)

drjeff

Performance dropped precipitously just now @10:05 am. Sat there for four minutes with no timeout when trying to post. Painful. Maybe I'll have to get back to my day job. Dr. Jeff might actually get to do a root canal today!!! :)

I'm actually hoping that it will be more like 3 or 4 root canals today there Billski ;) (and not just because of some sporadic slow AZ response times! :) :lol: )